Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A day for a walk




I got the appointment set for pictures next Tuesday. After I saw how proex did Olivia and Romans pictures, I decide that is where I am bringing my two. I also had a nice lunch out with Tammi, Olivia and Roman. It was good afternoon.

When I got back home, I had the nurses pack up the kids and we took them out on a walk. Crystal didnt mind it she it as a time to take a nap, and Courtney was okay with it if the stroller was moving and mommy wasnt putting her in the snowbank for pictures. It was a nice day for it and as long as the weather stays good we will be going out for walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment