Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weekend of fun

Yesterday in the morn hours mommy, daddy and Crystal went out to some garage sales. Crystal loves going out. Than we came home and we all played with Grandma Becky and Grandpa. Courtney was talking with Grandma it was so cute. Than Grandma Hitchcock came over and we all went out to dinner from my birthday and mothers day. The girls did great at the restaurant. Courtney sat in a highchair and Crystal sat in a booster seat. Crystal was eating ice cream off a big kid spoon and did great with it. Courtney even tried some, they are getting so big. When we got home and were getting them ready for bed, Courtney pulled out her trach and needed an emergency trach change. By the time the nurse got over to her my and daddy already had the old one out and the new one in. We were quick, and of course after that she didnt want to go to bed.

Today it is mothers day and my 22nd birthday. My second mothers day and it was great just like my first one. We all went out to the mall for a little bit just to get us all out of the house for awhile. Daddy got me a new digital camera and a portable printer for my birthday, i love him so much. The rest of the day was just hanging out at home together and watching movies.

Courtney has 6 teeth, that would explain why she had the high fever last week. She has cut four through on the top. Crystal has two on the top and barley cut through another one.

Once I find the camera cord I will update with pictures. Hope everyone had a great mothers day.

No comments:

Post a Comment