Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Crazy around here

Well Courtney has been admitted again, I swear this doctor admits ts her for everything....I brought her in her a sore on her neck cuz her doctor had the trach to tight...and they say she has an infection in her trach...duh i could of told them that, it been there for awhile.....other than that she is doing good...she has cut a new tooth and is becoming the demon child

Crystal loved being with the sitter till daddy was able to come and help mommy out.....she has been fussy so i think she is getting a new tooth too....she has an actual toddler bed now no more crib....she also has learned to drink out of a straw, she is growing up to fast on us...

Baby 3 had mommy in Labor and Delivery for really bad back pain and some mild cramping....well I was having contractions when I was at the army hospital but they didnt treat me so after Courtney was taken care of I went to a different one and I wasnt having any, but I got some restrictions....also come to find out I am not 28 weeks, I am 30 weeks, baby is also weighing in at 3lbs 5ozs....and it is a GIRL and she is a kicker...no name yet

No comments:

Post a Comment