Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

learned new trick

Jasmine has learned something new today....when you hold your hands out to her to pick her up, she reaches for you....it is so cute.....growing up so quick

I learned today that my twins will eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.....I never thought they did, mainly Courtney since she is my picky little eater most days

I am still working on loading new pictures....my mom brought me into urgent care this afternoon for lower back pain on the left side....it nothing major, just something called back spasms....I am suppose to rest which I do the best I can with three kids

No comments:

Post a Comment