Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

All better...I hope

Courtney is over her cold, Crystal woke up good today, so it down to me and Jasmine....Jasmine was stuffed up last night so she slept next to me, and today she seemed a little better but didnt eat a whole lot....I am still stuffed up with a headache....spring will be here soon and we all can be better

The twins stayed home with Grandma while me and Jasmine went out grocery shopping....I saved more than what i spent so it was a good day

Grandma took us out to dinner and the kids ate great.....and were well behaved

Yesterday they got to see their Great Grandparents on the Wyman side....it been awhile since they saw them....

No comments:

Post a Comment